Thursday, September 17, 2009

Survivor is Back!


The 19th season of Survivor started tonight. I LOVE this show! I have been a fan since the very first season with Richard, Rudy and the snake speech at the end. I have had my favourite players- Rupert & Ethan and evil people like Jeri & Jonny Fairplay make it interesting. It keeps me entertained, I love trying to figure out people's best moves and see how they change with paranoia and hunger.

I always wonder how I would make out on the show, if my need to organize and be in control of situations would help me or get me booted out first. I know I wouldn't do good with the food and I do like my sleep so maybe it's not the show for me.

I am not a big fan of most reality shows- I wonder why people would embarrass themselves on TV just for some fame and money, shows like The Bachelor just don't entertain me. I think Survivor is more realistic I guess, I know many people don't agree with that opinion.

We usually watch as a family. Thursdays have been Pizza Survivor Night in my house for quite a few years now. I have been in pools at work- I even won once- Thanks Tom! I will continue to tune in, probably for as long as the show continues to run. I am looking forward to the next All Star season. I wonder who they will bring back, who will get another chance to Outwit, Outlast & Outplay- Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment