Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Have a Superpower!


I bet you never knew I had a superpower- neither did I until it occurred to me recently. The only problem is that I apparently have no control over my superpower. See... I can become invisible- I just don't get to control where or when this happens. I am always invisible when it comes to those automatic hand dryers and taps in restaurants- they can never read me. I try waving my hands and arms around and nothing- other people come into the washroom and voila instant water or drying. I even then try to use the sink or dryer they were using and boom-I'm invisible! I also become invisible when I am driving my van. It is a big, blue mini van but it has the same powers as Wonder Womens invisible plane- no one can see us- other cars cut me off, children run out in front of me-I am invisible.

Now if only I could figure out how to harness this power- apparently I am never invisible when there are jobs to volunteer for, or my kids need a ride or bills need to be paid. I need to get this power under control- I could rule the world!!!

2 comments:

  1. I believe all moms have super powers. We clean house, we work, we cook (well some of us do), we raise decent human beings, we volunteer, we organize schedules so that everyone can do what they need to, we make plans to enrich the lives of our families, we are super beings, really. Anyone disagree?

    ReplyDelete