Tuesday, June 23, 2009

20 favourite Things


20 favs from me


I got this from Jenn.


1. Color-Orange

2. Dessert- ice cream & brownies

3. Smell- outside after it rains, vanilla

4. Flower-gerber daisies

5. Animal- polar bears

6. Month- October

7. Beverage- diet pepsi

8. Pair of shoes-berks

9. Snack- chips and/or chocolate

10. Song- Always Something There to Remind me- Naked Eyes

11. Book- a new one every week- all time fav probably Gone With the Wind

12. Fruit-watermelon

13. Hairstyle- curly

14. Piece of clothing- orange hoodie

15. Store to clothes shop- Old Navy

16. Season-Autumn

17. Hobby- SCRAPBOOKING!!!!

18. Thing to collect -tea pots

19. Movie- again tonnes of favourite- all time? When Harry Met Sally

20. Restaurant- Boston Pizza

Your turn. If you play just leave a message and link in the comments

2 comments:

  1. I played along! It was fun. I didn't realize you also collect tea pots. We seem to have alot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! thanks xoxo

    p.s. maybe I'll come scrap sometime with you at 2frs?

    ReplyDelete