Sunday, August 30, 2009

Katie's Home!


Yes Katie is home for good now. She has been away at camp for the past 8 weeks, only coming home for 12 hours each weekend. It has been a long summer and I missed her greatly. She had an awesome time, made tons of new friends, learned how to manage groups of homesick children and has made memories that will last her a lifetime. I think being a camp councilor is one of the best summer jobs ever. You get to have fun while learning, there is always something new and exciting going on, you make life long friends, you get an fantastic tan and spend hours out in the fresh air. I know both my girls wouldn't trade their camp experiences for anything. I may have missed them when they were gone but I wouldn't take the experience away from them- it helps them grow up so much.
I now have both my girls home with me together for the next week- but wait, Nicole has to go to work and Katie is off to school for student council planning- oh well - I thought I had them here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment