Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Bit of This and That

****Ok- something strange happened with this post. I did it like I always do and moved the pictures to the proper places but they duplicated and now I can't get rid of any of them!****







Well I am down to my last few days of holidays. This is when I start to get panicky and make sure I get to do everything I wanted to this summer. I have stuck to my goals very well I must say. I did go into Two Scrapbook Friends at least once a week to scrapbook, I have been going to the gym on a regular basis and I have been taking lots of pictures.This past week was a busy one. Last Friday Shawn, Nicole and I went to Brantford to have a tour of Nicole's residence apartment. Well were we ever impressed, it is bigger and nicer than Shawn and mine's first apartment. It was great to get to see the space and figure out what is needed and where everything will go. Josh had a baseball tourney in Brantford that weekend so we got to see one of his games on Friday night.


On Saturday I took Karan's 2 layout class at 2 Friends. I learned a couple of new techniques, used a sewing machine on paper and got to catch up with Kelly, Sam and Veronica. Saturday night we celebrated my brother's 40th birthday with a family dinner at Ye's. It was a really fun night but I forgot my camera and my brother hasn't sent me the pics he took yet so I have nothing to show you.
On Monday I went to lunch with a bunch of my co-workers, it was great to catch up and start to look forward to the new school year. After lunch Gen and I went to see a matinee of Post Grad. It was a cute movie.
Tuesday Nicole and I went to the market with my parents and my 3 nieces. It was very fun, there was a bouncy castle, balloon animals and yummy food for lunch. Afterwords I went out for dinner and a movie with my ladies. We went to see Inglourious Basterds, although it was very disturbing it did keep us very entertained for 2 1/2 hours. Yesterday Gen and I were back to Two Friends scrapping- unfortunately this would be my last week of daytime cropping for the summer. It was a good day, full of conversations and laughter as Caroline, Joanne and Karan were all there. We got to see some of the new products and layouts and I am totally caught up with my summer pictures- all set for the upcoming year.

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, it's always nice to catch up on what's happening with you and yours. Those pictures of the market make me envious - I usually get there often in the summer but think I was only there twice this summer! Enjoy your remaining days before work ... I'm sure you'll get lots packed in between now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks like you had a full summer! too bad it's almost time to go back to school... :( Enjoy your last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to see you and Genevieve. Don't be a stranger when the summer is over.

    ReplyDelete