Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Bathroom


I love my bathroom. Shawn redid the whole thing a few months ago and it is still my favourite room in the house. I spend many hours there, just soaking in the bath. I had been looking for decorations for my one blank wall - I wasn't sure what I wanted but I knew that I would know as soon as I saw it. Guess what? I did!
I was at the towel outlet in St Jacobs on Tuesday, we were picking up stuff for Nicole's apartment, when I say these really cute sayings in a can. I found the perfect one- one that sums up my feelings in my bathroom. Now I just had to figure out how to get it on the wall.
It actually was fairly easy, I gathered up my tools and set to work.

The biggest issue was just making sure the whole thing was centred and level. The application was actually easy. I am used to using rub ons in scrapbooking- this was the same thing just on a much bigger scale. You just tape the quote to the wall then rub it on with the applicator- voila you are done!

I am very happy with the outcome. Makes me want to go have a bath right now!


4 comments:

  1. I love it...it does seem so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fitting. Wish I enjoyed "a tub" as much as you seem to. Enjoy whatever time you get with your girls this week. And enjoy plenty of soaking time before school starts again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And you have given me a great idea for my newly renovated bathroom!!!

    ReplyDelete