Friday, May 29, 2009

Animazing Pet Baths


I love my dog Tucker but at this time of the year he sheds so much all my clothes and furniture are now blond. My friend Kirsten also had a yellow lab. She told me about a place she found to take the dogs to get washed. It is called Animazing Pet Baths and it truly is amazing.

They use the same kind of technology as a steam carpet cleaner. They actually vacuum the dog with water.
After the washing process they blow dry the dog also with a vacuum type apparatus.
Then they brush the dog out with about 4 different types of brushes. The amount of fur that came off of Tucker was phenomenal.
He must weigh 10 pounds lighter now! They clipped his nails and cleaned his ears and we were done. We were in and out of there in about 15 minutes. Tucker looks and smells terrific and there is no hair flying around the living room tonight.
I will definitely be visiting there again.
<







6 comments:

  1. How much do they charge for that? i saw a commercal today for a new product by Pledge that apparently sucks the pet hair off your furniture. Not sure if it will do the job but it looks rather inexpensve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I dont' have a dog...but do you think it works for cats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Carolyn! I would love some pictures of my cats being vacuumed - do you have a layout kit for that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! I am the girl on the left XP I was searching google for anything Animazing related, and came across this picture! So very glad that you were happy with the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to work at Animazing, and I can say its a really great place! Its good to find a place that genuinely cares about the animals, and also has great results. I'm glad you were happy with the experience...and from those pictures, it looks like Tucker was too :)

    ReplyDelete