Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I wish every mom out there a Happy Mother's Day! Isn't is nice to have a day to celebrate moms?


I had a great day. The girls my mom and I all went out for lunch because Nicole was working all day. We went to Boston Pizza- it was yummy!


Then the girls gave me the best present ever- a bath in my new tub! I got all the fixings I needed, every vanilla smelling bath product that was out there. It was so nice in the new tub- the water came right up to my neck. I can't wait until the bathroom is finished but it was nice to spend an hour in there relaxing and reading my newest novel.


I hope everyone had a great day and said thanks to the important women in their lives.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome Mother's day! What a wonderful gift - time alone in a nice bath! You have very thoughtful daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am a teensy bit jealous of your bathtub... can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete