Saturday, May 2, 2009

Friday Night Crops

I love Friday night crops at Two Scrapbook Friends. It is as time for me to get some scrapping done while I catch up with my friends, there is always good food and I usually get to meet new people.
Last night's crop was probably the funnest one I have ever been to. I don't know if there was something in the air or what but I haven't laughed as loud or for as long in a very, very long time. My tummy still hurts today. I had tears rolling down my face and I was actually snorting at times!
My table mates were great- we definitely were the "loud" table. I had 3 of my regular gang there and 4 new friends who I had seen before but never really talked to- I am happy to say they are friends now.
It all started with the Chinese food- the Wok Wagon was there- the food was great but there were comments about "sum young guy" and it went down hill from there. Nicole told me about a friends tradition of saying "in bed" after you read your fortune cookie- you should try it, there are some good laughs that can happen right there. Last night we had: You will attend an unusual party.. in bed and You are sensitive to all that is going on around you...in bed.
Most of what was funny to us does not bear repeating, you would have had to be there but let's just say we hit on our top 5 celebrity lists- even the ones we just like as friends, top songs from the 80's and special events that occur on birthday and anniversaries. I didn't win a prize ( again) and I didn't get much scrapping done but I did have a wonderful evening- One I hope will be repeated in the future with my new found friends.

5 comments:

  1. LOL your entry made me laugh - I had forgotten about the birthdays and anniversaries comment already. Hopefully Veronica and I will see you again soon - let us know the next time you're going to a crop there. We can't come all the time since it's a bit of a drive, but we'd definitely like to make it a regular occurance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeheeheehee! oh dear me that was fun...

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only left early because my cheeks hurt so much from laughing! Fun times, I had a blast at the "loud" table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i was over at the "quiet" table and i still laughed at what was going on...the counting to 27 i think was the most fun...see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that everyone had such a good time! You girls had me laughing and I didn't even hear half of the jokes!!! You have been tagged my friend - check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete