Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let's play ball!

I really like baseball. I used to play on a team when I was younger and Shawn and I played co-ed ball for a couple of tournaments. It was a lot of fun. My girls' played t-ball when they were small, then they moved on to soccer for their summer activity.








Nicole's BF Josh is a very good ball player. He plays for the Kitchener A's. It is fun to watch them play. They make it seem so effortless. I am sure I never made it look that easy when I was playing.







Josh had been encouraging Nicole to grab a glove and play some catch- well she got hooked. She tried out for the slo-pitch team at her school and made it! So now I get to watch her playing ball. For the past couple of years Nicole played rugby. It was fun to watch her team but I never really understood the rules or what was going on. At least now with ball I know the scoop. This week she had 2 tourney's- one for the girls team and one that is with a co-ed team so she gets to play with Josh. That certainly brings back memories for me.







The weather this week has been fantastic. It certainly feels like summer sitting out there at the ball diamond.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Lynn - it is definitely feeling like summertime! I was so happy to come home to some good weather :) Hopefully this weather continues.

    ReplyDelete