Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I joined a gym...What???

Okay- so I have gone and done it- I joined the gym! I haven't belonged to a gym since the girls were little. I am tired of being a couch potato. I made a pack with myself to lose 40 pounds before I turned 40. Well I did it-I lost the 40 pounds. Now here I am almost 2 years later and most of the weight is back on. I felt good with out that extra weight. For me it is not really about how I look it is more to do with how I feel and being healthy. Nicole and I were talking about it and she wanted to join as well. Now Nicole is a very active person, she plays on school teams and still has gym class but she wants to get into a routine that will last her once school is over. We decided to join Good Life together.

This is what I want to get back too. I will let you know how it goes!!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Courtney had asked me to join a gym as well but i'm so not a gym gal (tho really should)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Amanda wants me to join a gym too. I just don't know when I would fit it in. I think I will just do my walk to work.....when I can fit that in. Good luck and have fun with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck, I'm sure you will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of you! That is a huge step.
    Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job!! But why couldn't you have joined before I cancelled my Goodlife membership?! Oh well... :)
    Which one do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you well in your workouts! I am sure you will be glad you joined.

    ReplyDelete