Thursday, July 16, 2009

Scrapping again!

July 14 & 15-- I have been doing well with my commitment to scrapbook at least one day a week for the summer- this week I have gotten in 2 full days so far. I am almost all caught up with my pictures!!
On Tuesday my friend Deb and I spent the day at Two Scrapbook Friends. Both Carolyn and Joanne were there this week. It was great to catch up with Joanne and hear about her trip. Carolyn is soon going on holidays with her family so we got to hear about her plans. These to ladies are wonderful people. They make you feel so at ease and comfortable in their store- they treat you like a friend that is over for coffee. I feel as comfortable spending a day scrapbooking there as I do in my own house. I have been to other stores where this is not the case. Karan was there as well working on some new kits and classes. I had a really great day.

Yesterday I was at my friend Lynne's house with Gen. It was nice to spend the day together and catch up. These are two people I work with and I am used to seeing everyday. With school out for the summer it is nice to be able to keep in touch and enjoy our common hobby. You can learn
little tricks and techniques by seeing other people work and can also borrow their scrap toys!
Here are a couple of shots of some things I have been working on. I like to use lots of colour in my layouts and I have started to bling it up. I love the neat little touches that it adds to your pages.

1 comment:

  1. It is always so nice to see you at our store Lynn! I have enjoyed getting to know you and your wonderful group of friends and if I didn't own the store, I would still want to get together with you for scrapbooking!!! I love the pages you have done - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete