Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lost


So I have been watching LOST for 5 years now. It is my favourite TV show. I watch a lot of TV and movies. I like to be entertained, mysteries are my favourite- shows that make me think. I always try to figure out what is going on.


Well LOST certainly fit that bill. I can't figure it out. Every time I think I know what is going on something happens and it blows my mind! Never have I been so consumed by a TV show. I try to analyze it with my friends, I read about it on the net and I re -watch episodes. I love that it is in no way predictable, they come up with new and creative ways to keep me guessing every week. I really like it when they show past episodes with pop ups that explain how things fit together. This summer I plan on watching all the past seasons again.



LOST is the first show I have watched that has a end date. The series has one more season and will finish in May 2010. I am excited to see how they wrap it all up. I am looking forward to finally finding out all the mysteries of the island- until then I will faithfully tune in each Wednesday night to get my fix.

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites too. Hubby and I watched 4 seasons in a row so we could catch up to season 5. For a while there I felt like I lived on the island. You never know what is coming next. So who is your favourite character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOST is pretty much the only show I watch anymore - apart from the occasional Mythbusters. But I have a hard time picking a favourite character - they're all cool for different reasons. But I do kinda have a thing for Daniel Faraday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is becasue he is a math geek Michelle!
    I really liked Charlie- I was sad when he died. I don't think I have a favourite- Who is yours Carolyn?

    ReplyDelete