Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friends Award

My friend Joann gave me the "Friends" award. I am very excited- it is my first award.

It came with the following description that accompanies the award: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more."
Such a sweet sentiment! I don't have eight bloggers to pass on to but here are the ones I loves to read. The four bloggers I would love to pass this 'Friends' award to are:

Peggy

Carolyn

Joanne
Karen

Check them out- there is some good reading there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynn! I really enjoy your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Lynn! i've never gotten an award before!! Yay to me!! :-)

    i really enjoy coming to your blog too and seeing what is going on in the Wilson household.

    ReplyDelete