Saturday, April 11, 2009

My first post :)

I am new to the world of blogs. I discovered blogging because of my passion for scrapbooking. My favourite scrapbook store , Two Scrapbook Friends, created a blog quite a while ago and I have been following it ever since. They introduced me into the world of blogging, I love checking in with them and seeing what is new. I have found a few other blogs since then that I like to follow. I find it very interesting how people you have never met can seem like friends. I am interested in what is happening in their lives and want to see what happens next. I can't imagine anyone feeling that way about my life but hey I can write it all down just for me can't I?

4 comments:

  1. Hey, you got your blog up! Looks good! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm so impressed! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad that you joined - I just know that i will enjoy reading about your 'ordinary life' (lol) - [does anyone really have an ordinary life?] I look forward to your interesting posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the blogging world, nice to have you here...it looks great by the way!

    ReplyDelete